Face wash preparation

Unknown Member
Dear Sir

Kindly suggest a basic sulphate free face wash formula using other additive like Tea Tree oil, glycerin, D-Panthenol and Alpha hydroxy acids

Comments

• BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    Please tell us what is wrong with the formulations that you found by using Google.
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • Dear Sir

We dont find any problem in our formulation but our end product is coming out with slippery feel that's why we need your expertise to advice.

We use CMEA 1.1% CDEA 0.9% PEG-150 Distearate 1.7% and Nacl at the end as 0.5%

regards
  • Dear sir

Also suggest your guidance for making a simple colloidal oatmeal moisturizing lotion.
    I'm sorry, I can't help you
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • There are such natural products on etsy for those with such questions. The gals on there know what they are doing and some will formulate. Otherwize. Bob dear, they can look at Dr. Bronners patents or Shaklees
    Please read the rules for asking for formulation advice before proceeding.
  • vjayvjay Member
    You had shared the formulation is not complete

You need to mentioned which other surfactant you have used
  • johnbjohnb Member, Professional Chemist
    This is an ancient thread. I think the questioner has now gone away.