Which companies make the cosmetic sample packets that you tear open?

I am looking for a company to make sample packets for me. I do not know if they are called packets? Is there a minimum order?

Comments

• This seems like a common service people in the cosmetics field use. Anyone know a place that provides this service? 
  • The minimum orders are around 100,000 units or so. I can make referrals to some companies or you can try google
  • PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
    I would suggest you contact @chemicalmatt  His company specifically fills packets.

• Thank you.

What do I google? Sample packets?
  • Click on the word google on my last comment. 
  • chemicalmattchemicalmatt Member, Professional Chemist
    Thanks folks, no need to Google this or that:our firm is named Paket Corporation and may be located at www.paketcorp.com.  Please excuse our currently lame website that doesn't mention chemical compounding (or even a chemist!) also. This page is under revision. You may also contact me at sales@paketcorp.com. As Perry so thoughtfully stated, sample packets of the form/fill/seal type (pouches, sachets, wipes even) are what we do better than virtually everyone.
  • DavidWDavidW Member, PCF student
    @chemicalmatt check your private messages on here
  • BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    @Rosaletta, do you still need this information?
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."