body wash

Dear perry

I am having problems with my soap, it does not bubble well is there anything am not doing right?.

my ingredient are:  Water (Aqua) (12kg), Sodium Laureth Sulfate 1kg, Sodium Chloride 1kg, glycerine 200ml, propylene Glycol 200ml, Pearlizer 100ml, preservative 5ml, Eucalyptus oil 10ml.

process: i dissolve all the sodium chloride in water mix and stir with the Sodium Laureth Sulfate until it dissolved and add the rest of the ingredient. please help me.

Comments

• BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    Keep adding more SLS until you get the foaming you want. Then add salt to thicken. 
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    Remove the propylene glycol first. Can't see the point in that.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • Chemist77Chemist77 Member, PCF student
    Agree with @Bobzchemist, the simplest amd best suggestion.
  • MarkBroussardMarkBroussard Member, Professional Chemist
    The propylene glycol will function as a solubilizer for the Eucalyptus Oil and boost preservation efficacy.  I use a variant in my cleansers and it has no discernible, deleterious effect on foaming.
    Chemist/Microbiologist formulating in the Organic & Naturals arena under ECOCert/Natural Products Assn/Whole Foods/National Organic Program guidelines focused skincare & haircare products. 

See website for details www.desertinbloomcosmeticslab.com
  • Thank you very much everybody am very grateful