starting a skin care line

sarwaaldoorisarwaaldoori Member, PCF student
hello all 
this is addressed to all and in special to perry , belassi , as i understood belassi had started his own line in 2014. hope things are going well. i would like to know basic capital needed for that venture and advice from your ecperience

Comments

• BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    It took me about 4 years of hands-on lab practice and reading to become competent with formulation although I was able to produce my first products by knocking-off existing formulae. However I now find myself replacing the early ones because I can see better  methods / ingredients.
    Apart from the time, I have about 150 raw material ingredients, a small personal lab, and a few thousand $ worth of equipment. If you are looking at opening a retail store then budget around $30,000. If you're not looking at opening a retail store then you will need to spend a lot of time considering distribution methods. Online may work for you IF you live in an advanced country where people are used to buying on line.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • sarwaaldoorisarwaaldoori Member, PCF student
    thank you very much for valued information .god bless
  • sarwaaldoorisarwaaldoori Member, PCF student
    it is very interesting as  much as daunting , so many things needs to be covered .I am certainly not intending to have a store . again thanks
  • BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    You're welcome.

Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.