emollient for my formulation

edited November 2016 in Formulating
Hi! I need help on what emollient to use to improve sensorials on the baby wash that I am working on. Here is the formulation:
Decyl glucoside
Cocamidopropyl Betaine
Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
Glucamate VLT
Phenoxyethanol
Aloe vera extract
Citric acid
Water

I have done several trials adding glycerin but didn't work. I also tried Glucam E-10 but this did not help as well. I also tried using silicones - Silsoft but still did not work.
This formulation still feels squeaky after wash.You know, the feeling when you wash your plates. 
I have read in another discussion the use of peg-7 olivate. I'm thinking of giving this one a try..
Any suggestions? 

Comments

• BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    Raw Material suppliers and their websites are your friends. The time you spend reading supplier literature/talking to sales reps is almost always well worth it. 
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • I would like to suggest Propylene glycol diheptanoate (Trade name: Jolee 7202) from Oleon. It gives a nice powdery feel at the end. The best part is it is a natural molecule.
  • ozgirlozgirl Member, PCF student
    Some options to consider are Lamesoft PO65 and PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate.