Fat/oil soluble Vitamin c

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a fat soluble Vitamin C ingredient. I would prefer it to have good penetration properties in liquid form. Actually I really liked VCIP from Nikkol however it is quite pricy because of the distributor in Turkey. Anything better than ascorbyl palmitate could help. 
Thank you 

Comments

• MarkBroussardMarkBroussard Member, Professional Chemist
    3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid from Sandream Impact
    Chemist/Microbiologist formulating in the Organic & Naturals arena under ECOCert/Natural Products Assn/Whole Foods/National Organic Program guidelines focused skincare & haircare products. 

See website for details www.desertinbloomcosmeticslab.com
  • 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid is water soluble isnt it?
  • MarkBroussardMarkBroussard Member, Professional Chemist
    It actually claims to be water and fat soluble.  I've found it to be soluble in neither to be honest.
    Chemist/Microbiologist formulating in the Organic & Naturals arena under ECOCert/Natural Products Assn/Whole Foods/National Organic Program guidelines focused skincare & haircare products. 

See website for details www.desertinbloomcosmeticslab.com
  • BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • it has a structure very close to ascorbyl palmitate. What about its stability?
    Stability is up to you! But so far the system I have created has remained stable for 3 months in airless packaging.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • What is criterion for stability and method?
    Ambient temperature 30 - 35C. Has it turned yellow or not.
  • no oxidation test?
    That IS the oxidation test!
  • should be easy to run via HPLC at Tsub zero and after three months at 38C to provide 2 year shelf life.