Aloe vera gel

Hi, 

What natural preservatives can be added to aloe vera gel ? Say if I am looking at making a 99 percent pure aloe vera gel what should be my remaining 1 percent preservative or stabilizing agent etc. Could some one help. I am looking at a shelf life of 6 months. I am fine to take a paid service if someone can help from this trial production to commercial production.

Anand
Tagged:

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.