Looking For A Great Cosmetic Manufacturer...

Unknown Member
edited November 2014 in Requests / Opportunities
Hi Everyone!

My name is Stephanie and I will be launching my skin care late 2015 - amazingly, there are two large retail chains interested in carrying my line... but, I am not quite ready to go to that step. 

My question to anyone out there is: Do you know of a good cosmetic manufacturer? I don't care how large or small of a company they may be.

Being from the South, I am a firm believer in friendships and being more than just a client/customer, and would love to find a manufacturer that takes a personal interest in me and my products.

We are just finishing the testing/trials portion of the process, and will be looking into speaking with someone anytime now.

Thank you so much in advance for any help :)

Stephanie

Comments

• BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    edited November 2014
    Stephanie,

My first question to you is whether or not you will be selling private label products, or contracting out the manufacture of your own formulas? Or something in-between?

If you want to start relatively low-key, my first recommendation would be to talk to Mark Fuller, @microformulations, for his advice.

Alternatively, you could jump in with both feet, and start talking to contract manufacturers by your self.

Since the company I work for, Beaumont Products (in Kennesaw, GA) operates as a contract and private label manufacturer, as well as a manufacturer for our own products, I don't feel comfortable recommending competitors.

I would be happy to talk to you more about this privately, however. Feel free to send me a message here or on LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-zonis/1/841/568
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • DavidWDavidW Member, PCF student
    Stephanie,

Sent you a private message on this board with my email address.  We are contract manufacturers in Florida.  Maybe we can help. 
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    DavidW is a great source. I have sent many projects his way and he has knocked them out of the Park.

markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • @NaturalBeauty please check your private message thank you
  • @NaturalBeauty Please check your PM. Thanks in advance.
    Nature provides the best for cosmetics at Omoa Store.